The floating fish feed making machine price is about several thousand dollars. If it is a fish pellet machine production line, it will probably cost tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands of dollars.
The most critical factors affecting the price of the floating fish feed making machine are the model (capacity) of the pellet machine and the configuration of the fish pellet machine. If you are going to do a small floating fish feed mill, you can use a small feed pellet production line, so that the production efficiency and degree of automation will be higher.
However, if it is a self-employed family farming, the output is generally not high, and a smaller fish pellet feed machine can be selected.
1. Advantages of floating fish feed making machine
- The floating fish feed making machines produced by Richi Machinery are versatile and can be used in feed processing plants of different sizes, as well as livestock farms of different sizes.
- The small feed pellet machine is made of stainless steel, which can prevent corrosion or rust, thereby prolonging the service life of the feed pellet machine and saving costs.
- The floating fish feed pellet machine has small footprint, low noise and no residue. At the same time, the pellet feed produced by it has high nutritional value and strong palatability, which is the best choice for the majority of users.
- The small fish feed making machine is suitable for different materials to ensure the pressing effect. The extruded granules have smooth surface, high internal maturity, high granule hardness and easy storage.Compared with the traditional pellet machine, Richi Machinery’s small feed pellet machine enhances the toughness and hardness of the material, is more durable and easy to use, and prolongs the service life of the machine.
- The feed pellets made by the fish feed floating pellet making machine are more palatable, easier to absorb, and reduce the occurrence of diseases.
2.The difference between floating pellet machine and floating fish feed extruder:
（1）Different in nature
①Floating pellet machine: feed pellet machine (also known as: pellet feed machine, feed pellet machine, pellet feed forming machine), belongs to feed pelleting equipment. It is a feed processing machine that uses corn, soybean meal, straw, grass, rice husk, etc. as raw materials, and directly presses the raw materials into pellets after crushing the raw materials.
Floating fish feed extruder machine: Feed extruder is a kind of extruder, mainly used for food extruding, livestock and poultry feed or for extruding a single raw material, and can also be used as the pretreatment of raw materials in the production of vegetable oil and drinking wine.
（2）Different scope of application
①Floating pellet machine: feed pellet machine, widely used in large, medium and small aquaculture, grain feed processing plants, livestock farms, poultry farms, individual farmers and small and medium-sized farms, farmers or large, medium and small feed processing Factory use.
②Fish feed pellet extruder: This series of dry and wet extruders are suitable for large, medium and small farms, feed factories and food factories.
3. Pulverized pellet size for fish feed granulator
Ordinary fish feed pellet size of fish feed raw materials is below 40 mesh, and the digestion and absorption rate is greatly reduced. The crushing pellet size of the compound feed for juveniles of common carp, grass, green and bream should pass through 50-60 mesh (0.30mm-0.25mm), and the crushing pellet size of the compound feed for adult fish should pass through a 30-40 mesh sieve. 60-0.355mm ).
Related post: Fish Food Grinder
Aquatic feed made by floating fish feed making machine requires finer pellet size: the requirements of aquatic products for feed are different from those of terrestrial livestock and poultry, and the crushed pellet size of aquatic feed is often finer than that of livestock and poultry feed, mainly for the following reasons:
Digestive capacity. The digestive tract of fish and shrimp is short and thin, and the ratio of its length to its own body length is generally much smaller than that of livestock and poultry, and its digestion and absorption capacity is also weak.
At present, most of the fish, shrimp and crab species that are cultivated are carnivorous or partial carnivorous omnivorous aquatic products, and the length of their digestive tract is shorter than that of herbivorous or filter-feeding ones.
In addition, fish and shrimps have weak digestion and absorption capacity for plant-based grains or cakes, and poor utilization of raw (immature) feeds. Therefore, crushing the feed finer helps to improve the utilization rate of the feed.
(2) Feeding environment. Aquatic animals eat in water, and the feed must be put into the water. Therefore, aquatic feeds are required to have a certain stability in water to keep their shape and nutrients from being lost. The smaller pellet size helps to improve the water stability of the feed.
At present, the common forms of aquafeed made by floating fish feed making machine are hard pellets, extruded pellets, soft pellets and dough-like feeds. For the first two forms, there is a hydrothermal quenching and tempering extrusion treatment during the processing.
Small pellet size, water and heat are easily transferred to the inside of the powder pellets, reducing the difference in the degree of treatment between the center and the surface of the pellets, which is conducive to starch gelatinization and protein denaturation in the feed ingredients.
This change process can make the difference between different powder pellets. Interphase bonding, inlaying, and forming stable pellets under the action of extrusion.
The degree of change is large, which can significantly improve the water stability of the feed. For the latter two forms, the finer powder pellets are better bonded to cohesive substances such as starch under the action of moisture, and the surface of the soft pellets or dough will be smoother, which is beneficial to improve the stability of the feed water.
In addition, when pulverizing with a relatively fine pellet size, the powder pellets are also embedded with each other, which is also beneficial to the stability in water.
(3)Individual size. Individuals that breed aquatic products are generally not as large as livestock and poultry, and their calibers are also small. For the same aquatic species, the finished product made by floating fish feed making machine is thousands of times larger than the individual seedlings.
Especially for fish, shrimp and crab fry, the pellet size required for crushing is correspondingly smaller.
4.Floating fish feed making machine types
(1)Pellet feed curing equipment
In order to prevent the pellet feed from dispersing immediately in the water, a steam curing device is generally added to the hard pellet feed machine to increase the cohesion of the feed.
(2)Extruded floating fish feed making machine
In order to develop new feed sources, extruded pig hair, feathers, and livestock manures are used for feed. In order to remove toxins such as gossypol, puffed soybean meal, vegetable cake, cottonseed cake, etc.
(3)Pellet feed coating equipment
In order to prolong the qualitative time of pellet feed in water, an oil spraying film device is generally installed at the outlet of floating fish feed making machine. However, because the moisture content of pellets was high at that time and the moisture content of the finished product was more than 16%, it should be dried first and then sprayed.
(4)Equipment for fresh soft pellet feed
The fresh feed is made into a paste with a beater, mixed with other powdered feed, and processed into fresh soft pellet feed to maintain the active substances of the live feed.
(5)One-step floating pellet machine
The floating fish feed making machine does not need to add water vapor and feed during the processing, dry in and dry out. When the moisture content of the raw material is less than 12%, the moisture content of the product is less than 10.2%, and no drying is required.
(6)Equipment for processing pellet after sinking and then floating
Its product is the prawn pellet feed recommended by the United Nations. It does not disintegrate after being launched into the water, and can float to the surface after a few hours, which can reduce the pollution to the water body and save the feed.
(7)Normal temperature and normal pressure equipment
The kind of floating pellet machine does not need heating facilities, and the pellet feed processed under normal temperature and pressure can “float immediately”, and float for several hours without disintegrating.
(8)Equipment for ultra-fine grinding and processing
In order to make the feed easy to digest and absorb, the sieveless ultra-fine grinding technology is generally used to feed larger seedlings, and it can also be used as the raw material of pellet feed.
(9)Complete equipment for microcapsule feed processing
It can make the micro-pellets naturally coated, and then spray-dried to form.
5. Floating feed machine price
The large and medium-sized floating fish feed making machine is the favorite of many users with a large scale of farming, because this model has large output, high production efficiency, low energy consumption, high pellet forming rate, simple machine operation and easy to use, and the price of the pellet machine is moderate. The 400 type floating feed extruder machine belongs to the ring die economical feed equipment.
(1) Working principle of large fish feed pellet machine
The motor drives the main shaft through the hypoid bevel gear, and the main shaft drives the pressure roller to rotate. When processing raw materials, the raw materials are fed into the feeding chamber of the ring die floating feed machine price, and the materials all fall on the ring die.
The main shaft drives the pressure roller to rotate, the pressure roller continuously rolls through the material layer, and squeezes the material into the die hole. The knife cuts the material to form pellets, and the pelletss are sent out by the throwing disc.
(2) Product features of floating feed machine price
- The seal of the pressure roller and the main shaft bearing adopts a fully enclosed design, the bearing and grease are free of pollution, the bearing life is long, and the floating feed machine price maintenance time is saved.
- The overall pressing roller adopts three-roller design, which improves the pressing work efficiency, and the pressing roller has a wider range of raw materials.
- The material of the die plate is fully upgraded, alloy steel is forged and processed, and after vacuum heat treatment, the material is wear-resistant, high in hardness and long in service life.
- The die hole of the die plate is processed by automatic CNC drilling, with high processing precision and good finish, which can improve the machine productivity and reduce the production cost.
The reduction box of the floating feed machine price adopts hypoid bevel gear, which has high transmission efficiency, stable transmission, high bearing capacity, reliable operation, compact structure, energy saving, material saving, space saving, wear resistance, long life and low noise.